The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 11-02-2007 at 17:13
Joined: December 30th, 2006
|i'm not sure why, but i find the Dawnstar very appealing. |
Joined: September 22nd, 2007
|love the Dawnstar |
Joined: July 17th, 2007
|I don't think that Dawnstar isn't the right choice for the screenshot .6/10 |
Joined: July 12th, 2006
|strange graphics...6/10 |
Joined: May 22nd, 2007
|what is this, feds VS Rommies week? still a good pic 10/10 |
don't make us come over there
Joined: April 5th, 2007
|"Red 5, are you all-right?" |
"Yeah. I'm ok. Just got a little cooked, that's all."
It would be better, IMO, If you were not flying right through a loosened quantam singularity.
Joined: March 22nd, 2006
|What is a "loosened quantam (quantum?) singularity?" |
Not too fond of this pic. For screenshots, you should use the highest details possible (even if the game is almost unplayable). You can always lower them when you want to play normally.
Joined: January 16th, 2007
|Romulan ships, at least the D'Deridex, used a "forced" or artificial singularity to power their warp drive, instead of a matter/anti-matter reaction core that a Federation ships use. |
About the picture though, decent enough and definately worth a 7/10.
Joined: September 13th, 2006
|How would you like your Warbird? |
Well done please.
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|theres only one phrase for this torch'd 10/10 |
Joined: April 5th, 2007
|Yes, I meant "Quantum", I just mis-spelled. |
It has been verified, several times that the power source of the D'deridex is an artifical Quantum Singularity. When this is released (loosened), it would cause an area of severe gravitational and temporal instablity.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!