The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 13 | Last comment: 11-27-2007 at 10:12
Joined: May 22nd, 2007
|looks a bit fuzzy and low graphics for me 7/10 |
From: (Fayetteville, West Virginia)
Joined: January 16th, 2007
|He cant help the graphics...7/10 though, because I dont really care for the Oberth class |
Joined: April 5th, 2007
|No offense, but I would have said "Yosemite" instead of Oberth, in the title. |
Still, it is a good picture, IMO.
|Amagosa987 (Staff) |
Joined: May 12th, 2007
|wud have been nice to see more bump n specular on the hull, the oberth isnt that bad, id prefer to stare at that than the nova tbh. id still like to know whats causing the hull to go red. |
7/10 nice close up
Joined: March 22nd, 2006
|Lost points due to lack of spell checking. |
From: (New York City)
Joined: February 5th, 2005
|lack of spelling? christ people are picky these days! |
Joined: October 13th, 2007
|Decent shot, I like the angle. 8/10 |
Joined: August 16th, 2007
-2 - too simple
-2 - for the over-the-top gaussasian blur which means its photoshopped
-1 - for title.
Joined: June 27th, 2007
|to the above, this has not been photoshoped. I dont photoshop my stuff at all. This was sent in a long time ago and I dont really care if I get the names wrong on the ships. It could be USS Santa as long as I get the class right |
Joined: November 25th, 2007
|I like it. 8/10. |
Joined: July 12th, 2006
|a typical tjoz shot...don't know why... |
Joined: June 24th, 2007
|@9 You told him right tjoz! As a side-matter, dunno why ps makes people nervous as long as it makes the shot better -and still realistic |
8/10 'cause I like close-ups!
Joined: September 23rd, 2007
|#8 It is unfair for you to take points poff of the mark because of the title, it's bad enough that we have too mahy people just voting 1 because they feel like it. |
I'm going to give this 8/10, good angle and I like the ship. Only reason it's not a 9 is that Ican't really see what it's taking evasive action against?
On the whole. Good picture.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!