The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 03-11-2007 at 10:16
Joined: January 18th, 2007
|very nice |
From: (San Diego)
Joined: November 17th, 2006
|Excellent shot... though, I'd prefer there to be a little action going on... you know... some shootin'!! |
Joined: September 28th, 2003
|7/10 only because the stock warbird really sucks. Look at Bridge Commander's POTD to see the absolutely beautiful LC Warbird. |
Joined: November 11th, 2004
|The stock warbird is nice for a stock mesh i think. sure it could be more detailed, but it is made for gameplay. with a nice pair of textures it looks great. |
nice pic though 8/10
Joined: May 28th, 2004
|Looks good, nice layout. Some action who be nice IMO but I like the shot. 9/10 |
From: (New York)
Joined: November 4th, 2006
|nice pic, legacy is a good game. i like romulan warbirds there cool. 8/10 |
Joined: October 17th, 2006
|nice angle of the fleet, no action but i love how it looks like 10/10 |
Joined: February 28th, 2006
|Nice Pic, looks like the Tal Shiar got some Harpies lol (im pretty sure thats a Tal Shiar warbird isnt it? i mean it is aqua colored...) but nice beauty shot 9/10 |
Joined: January 16th, 2007
|thats an idea i myself would love some more romulan stuff, ships retextures you know yourself the colours on the above are really good the stock colours in legacy for the romulans leave alot to be desired |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!