The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 6 | Last comment: 11-18-2010 at 11:11
Joined: December 1st, 2008
|NICE!!! this image totally looks like something out of ST II: Wrath of Kahn where at the end of the movie the ship pulls into the starbase all battered up. Now if the excelsior was also in this image, it could pass for ST III: Search for Spock |
My only question(s) is....why is the space outside the starbase have a reddish orange hue to it? What map is this?
Joined: August 15th, 2008
|Pretty good. |
Joined: January 14th, 2007
|This map is Ajilon in UUM. However it does not have the starbase in it by default. I was able to set this picture up in a testing mode, but the map is fun to play. Glad everyone is enjoying my pics. I'll definetly add more. |
Joined: November 23rd, 2007
|Very good 9/10 |
From: (New york. NY)
Joined: November 22nd, 2007
|And for all you scripting geniuses out there, can someone find a way to make a ship dock with another ship or a base like this. for example with all the awesome shuttles that have been made I would love to be able to dock it with my ship and explore or fly around then undock the shuttle later. If I could just dock a shuttle with a ship and still go to warp with the ship I would cry. I tried messing with the "Tractor beam setting but no luck. :^( |
But ya this picture is awesome an inspiring.
From: (Indianapolis In.)
Joined: May 23rd, 2009
|great pic Gan. |
and to #1
It wasnt Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan, that you saw the battered Enterprise return to space dock, But the begining of Star Trek III The Search for Spock.
keep em coming Gan.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!