The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 10-04-2010 at 11:36
Joined: December 12th, 2009
|O.O Sweet zombie jesus that looks good. 10/10 no way around it honestly. what ship is that? like from what mod? |
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|Not keen tbh, I can see the roughness of the saucer, and areas of poor texture mapping. |
Joined: August 15th, 2008
|I like it but it looks like the ship is laying a blue egg. |
Joined: April 4th, 2005
|lol it's from euh uum or trek battles? dunno, got both packs installed |
Joined: August 15th, 2010
|its from Trek Battles. in UUM the Excalibur´s bussards are orange. |
From: (Naga City)
Joined: March 11th, 2007
|awww, cute. |
Joined: January 23rd, 2009
|the only issue I have with the Exc is the nacelles and their pylons; I think it would look better if the nacelles were swept upwards ala the Sovereign class |
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|Yeah this is Trek Battle's |
Joined: May 4th, 2008
|i love the excalibur class, especialy the transwarp version, (green nacelle grids) if i could make any alterations i would trim its tummy slighlty, give it a shallower engineering section, |
|yopyop (Staff) |
From: (Access Denied!)
Joined: February 25th, 2006
|@#7 The Excalibur used in Star Trek Excalibur (that Fan-Game made by some BC-guys) has upwards-swept pylons. =) |
Joined: November 10th, 2008
|@10 how do you know, as far as i know they haven't released any pics of their excalibur. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!