The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 11-19-2009 at 06:16
From: (New york. NY)
Joined: November 22nd, 2007
|Very Nice. i love this photo. great use of color |
From: (Adelaide, South Australia)
Joined: January 20th, 2006
|well done. |
good lighting and angle 9.5/10
it might just be me, or does the picture look a bit stretched?
Joined: May 11th, 2009
|Cool 1010 |
Joined: April 8th, 2009
|Nice 10/10 |
yes I think it has been streched but not very much
Joined: April 7th, 2009
|Cool! The bussard collectors look cool, BUT they look unfinished, this makes the 10 go away 9/10 |
From: (Indianapolis In.)
Joined: May 23rd, 2009
|looks like the ship may be a Mark 1 refit, which could explain the low lit bussards. the Mark 1s didnt have lit bussards, Also notice the larger main deflector dish. |
and trim on the saucer. 9/10
Joined: July 17th, 2007
|The main deflector looks the same. Perhaps this is showing the Early Enterprise(The Cage), with larger deflector, higher bridge, unlit bussard and not spinning with spike on the bussard. |
The title doesn't really fits the image description and I don't understand it.
Joined: April 7th, 2009
|I think this is from Aftermath 2010 and the bussard collectors look different because all races are going through a remake |
When I said unifinished about the bussard collectors I meant that the "animation" of them looked unifinished. I think Aftermath 2010 is going to be REALLY cool.
From: (Merrimack, NH)
Joined: July 20th, 2008
|-1 for a window that shouldn't even be there... |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!