The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 5 | Last comment: 11-07-2009 at 07:34
Joined: June 7th, 2009
|Lakota/excelsior subtype class to be more exact u know like the yamato subtype class connie varient. |
Joined: February 22nd, 2009
|Don't know what's worse- the picture or the caption that goes with it |
For once whoever voted got it right.
Joined: June 20th, 2008
|i LOVE this ship but the quality really sux |
Joined: September 10th, 2009
|i didnt know the excelsior had any sub classes lol |
Joined: January 1st, 2008
|PURPLE!!!!! OMG ITS LIKE THE LAKOTA WANTS TO BE A 71 CUDA OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG PURPLE!!!!! 510 for some wierd coloring O_O |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!