The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 03-21-2009 at 21:42
Joined: November 8th, 2008
|Admittedly, this theme might carry a little more weight if stars were actually lethal to starships and their crews like they were in the SFC series and other Trek games like Klingon Academy. One might wonder if the theme of the caption might have been served better, in a Legacy sense, if this ship were surrounded by a Romulan unit commonly known as, "a whole friggin bunch." |
The vessel, I believe, is one of the Lost Era ships from Mr. John. I've brought a few into my own copy of Legacy and enjoyed playing them. But yeah, I can see where some of the votes weren't that positive. Still, it gets an 8 from me.
Someday, someone's going to get that screencap of a distant star backlighting a ship screaming into the foreground Millennium Falcon style. Glory, what a cap that'll be... not to mention a groovy use of a star.
My 28 yen,
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|looks like a pleasant area. |
Joined: March 9th, 2007
|its the yamato subtype from tiptop cuz thats his connie TLE if im not mistaken. all the specs look right for it |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!