The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 01-08-2009 at 04:57
Joined: March 15th, 2008
|great picture lighting and angle are good 1010 |
From: (Roc City, USA)
Joined: January 10th, 2007
|Like it's straight out of a show or movie, great angle, lighting, and foreground. 10/10 |
From: (New York City)
Joined: February 5th, 2005
|Reminds me of the earlier bridge commander missions, the one where you are coming out of Tau Ceti Prime heading for Starbase 12 |
Joined: November 3rd, 2008
|Great shot. Looks like it might be the Utopia Shipyards. |
Joined: June 24th, 2007
|Two words: This rocks! Points are according with it |
Joined: January 16th, 2007
|Great shot Scottyjam, the angle is cool and both the USS Ambassador and the Galaxy Class look nicely detailed. |
Can't think of anything I don't like, which is unusual for me, so I voted 10/10
Joined: August 24th, 2007
|This is really good |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!