The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 08-29-2008 at 13:48
Joined: December 24th, 2007
|It's a nice composition, though the registry is a bit blurry. |
Also, the jpg compression screws it, I'm using FastStone Photo Resizer, it makes excellent quality.
Joined: August 3rd, 2008
|the akula class was never one of my favorite designs but you seem to have done pretty well |
|yopyop (Staff) |
From: (Access Denied!)
Joined: February 25th, 2006
|The registry blurrieness is caused by having not enough free RAM. |
So it's not really the author's fault, but rather his system's
Awesome pic, though! 9/10
Joined: August 16th, 2007
|yeah 9/10/ very well done |
From: (New York City)
Joined: February 5th, 2005
|Anyone notice that this is an Akyazi and not an Akula? |
Joined: July 12th, 2006
|Yes, the MadDoc guys obviously did not know that. |
Joined: January 6th, 2008
|To be honist mad doc made a few mistake on the names of ships etc... but hey ho.... oh 9/10 for pic, i like pics with classes that arnt seen often! |
Joined: June 24th, 2007
|Yupp, it's Akyazi class, indeed. Although the grapics are not uber, but it can be the fault of jpg compression, aswell as limited the limited RAM resorcues, neither of them I can blame the author..Overall, I love the angle, the ships' placement, by this pic this class seems 'capable' of bringing some destruction, and somehow the background fits pretty well for my taste! 8.4/10 |
Joined: February 16th, 2007
|I think it's a great shot of an underappreciated ship. |
Joined: November 3rd, 2006
|good simple pic a solid 8/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!