The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. STLegacyFiles is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 05-22-2008 at 01:14
Joined: January 19th, 2007
|Its a 9 from me. Could have been a 10 but I think you needed to get the bird of prey obscuring the warbird just a little so that we know its in the foreground which would have given a much better sense of scale. |
Everything else about the pic is perfect though, great job!
Joined: October 13th, 2007
|10 cuz romulans ruulezor lolol |
No seriously, I love romulan ships and this is a cool shot!!
Joined: January 16th, 2007
|Actually very much reminds me of what a scene from Star Trek Titan: Book 1 might have looked like, except they'd be fighting in that. |
Very cool to see the evolution of the Romulan design though and I really like the angle of the D'Deridex.....
Joined: March 22nd, 2006
|Couple of things; |
First, in the written script of balance of terror, one of the sub themes to the plot was the suspicion that the Romulans had somehow copied Federation designs. The Bird Of Prey was meant to be a Romulan version of a Constitution Class Starship, and the implication was that somehow the Romulans had spies in the Federation. Because of the obvious similarities between Romulans and Vulcans, it was suspected that Vulcans might be supplying Romulans with info. In the taped episode this was cut down obviously.
Anyway, I was also wondering if there were any simple ways to reduce or increase the size of a ship. It would be nice, I think, to see the ships to scale. The defiant, runabout, romulan scout, and so on, should be a lot smaller. I'd really like to see some efforts put into restoring the sense of scale back to the ships (it was done with the borg, after all) and it would make for some great pics of the day.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!